Resources Provided by Our Attorneys
Information about Personal Injury, Divorce, Class Action
At KGG, our attorneys seek to provide current hot topics and information that our clients and prospective clients may find useful. Review the resources and articles listed below and contact our office with any questions or to request further information.
Resources and Articles Provided by our Bergen and Rockland County Injury Attorneys
- Procedural Outline for Personal Injury Cases
- New Client Information
- General Instructions Regarding Negligence & Personal Injury
- Five Myths About Medical Negligence
- Auto Accident Checklist
- Automobile Accident and No Fault Insurance
- Elder Abuse: a Growing Yet Invisible New York Epidemic
- Workers’ Rights Under New York Anti-Discrimination Law
- Premises Liability: Is a Property Owner Responsible for Your Injury?
- New York Laws Protect Residents Against Bed Sores
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Insurance in New York
- When Medicare and Personal Injury Lawsuits Collide
- Breaking Down the Tort Reform Myth
Articles Provided by Our Rockland and Bergen County Divorce Attorneys
- Divorce Statistics
- Prenuptial Discussions Make Couples Stronger
- Tax FAQs for Couples in Divorce
- Problems with Gifts From Parents
- Preventing Separate Property From Becoming Marital Property
- New York and New Jersey Divorce Filings Increase in January
Articles Provided by our Class Action Lawyers
- Sony to Users: Game Over for Class-Action Lawsuits
- New York Federal Court Sets Date for Class Action Jury Trial in Best Buy Price Match Guarantee Consumer Case
- Defeat in Wal-Mart Case Does Not Spell the End for Class Action Lawsuits
- Verizon to Pay $20 Million to Settle Disability Discrimination Claims
Investor and Consumer Bulletin
The following are ongoing investigations for future potential class action cases and ongoing class action lawsuits. Contact our class action attorneys for more information if you have been affected by any of these topics.
- Mercedes Benz Balance Shaft Gear Defect
- Honda Pilot and Ridgeline Radiator Defect
- Meningitis Contamination and Resulting Injuries
- Trend Micro Subscription Cutoff
- Brother Laser Printer Color Toner Cartridge Class Action
- Firm Investigates BMW 5 Series (E39) Tire Jack Complaint
- Firm Investigates 2008 BMW 335XI Long Tailpipe Complaint
- MF GLOBAL, LTD
- LG Electronics Plasma and LCD Class Action
- MI Windows and Doors, Inc.
- Firm Investigates Defects in TrimBoard of Louisiana Pacific
- Trend Micro
- Brother Printers
- Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Chrysler Engine Defect
- RAMBUS, INC.
- Sterling Financial Corporation
- Hyundai Sonata Brake Defect Matter
- Nissan 2005 Pathfinder Radiator Defect
- Pet Tick and Flea Products Defect
- Infiniti G35
- Best Buy, Price Match Guarantee
- The Primary Fund
- Oppenheimer Rochester Municipals Fund
- Spongetech Class Action
Looking for an Attorney in Rockland County or Bergen County?
For additional information on the topics listed above or any of our practice areas, call (800) 711-5258 or simply complete the form on our contact page. We offer a full spectrum of legal representation for individuals, families and businesses throughout Rockland County, Bergen County and throughout the metropolitan areas of New York and Northern New Jersey.