Bergen County Personal Injury Lawyers
Kantrowitz, Goldhamer & Graifman is a full-service law firm located in Bergen County, New Jersey. We offer skilled and experienced representation in cases involving all forms of personal injury, including car accidents, truck accidents, slip and falls, construction site accidents, birth injuries, and wrongful death. In addition to our convenient suburban location, we offer a toll-free number to schedule a no-cost private case consultation and evening appointments can be made upon request. Call us today to speak with one of our professionals.
Personal Injury, Divorce & Business Litigation
In addition to personal injury, our attorneys provide full comprehensive legal services including divorce and matrimonial law, business litigation, estate planning, and employment law. These practice areas often involve much long-term strategic vision, which our attorneys bring to each case.
Kantrowitz, Goldhamer & Graifman was founded in 1975 by attorneys with elite credentials and experience and a dedication to small town family and community. Today, the firm works as an accomplished and credentialed team with versatile players to serve a diverse clientele throughout New York and New Jersey.
Our firm members and staff alike are dedicated to the highest standards in what we like to call our “Fine Art of Practicing Law.” We make this dedicated service available in both of our full-service offices.
Attorneys Who Get Results in Bergen County
Each lawsuit is unique. No one can guarantee results but choosing an attorney who is dedicated to excellence and has a winning track record is the first step to moving the odds to your favor.
The attorneys at Kantrowitz, Goldhamer & Graifman are accomplished in each of their practice areas and can boast of significant wins that improved the situations of the clients. Just a few examples include:
- $9.2M in wrongful death case over two teens killed on a construction site
- $365,000 for back injuries sustained in 3-car auto accident
- An annulment of the marriage of a renowned opera legend who was suffering from Alzheimers at the time of his kidnapping and marriage to a celebrity stalker
- $10M settlement of securities fraud class action litigation
- $114.5M for certain owners of Jeep Grand Cherokees as Co-Lead Counsel in a consumer class action
- Established legal capacity of an elderly woman whose adult son sought guardianship in order to limit her spending to preserve for his inheritance; prepared and had admitted a new will disinheriting same son