Verdicts and Settlements Overview
Attorneys Working Hard for Positive Results for Our Clients
Since 1975, the law firm of Kantrowitz, Goldhamer & Graifman, P.C. has maintained a reputation for positive results in their representation of clients over variety of different practice areas. Each of our departments is headed up by an attorney whose practice is focused on that specific area of the law.
Barry S. Kantrowitz and his team of injury lawyers fight hard to get results for our clients with personal injury claims. Our divorce attorneys are led by Paul Goldhamer and they work with families to create positive living situations for everyone involved. Our class action and employment law department is championed by class action attorney Gary S. Graifman, and attorney John M. Chakan heads our estate law section.
Discover more about cases, verdicts and settlements we have handled in the following areas:
- Personal Injury Cases & Negligence Cases
- Divorce & Family Law Cases
- Class Action Cases
- Corporate & Commercial Real Estate Cases
- Wills, Trust & Estate Cases
- Labor & Employment Cases
Listed here are just a few notable cases our partners have been involved with:
- Attorney Gary S. Graifman Wins Jury Verdict in Race Discrimination Suit
- Attorney Gary Graifman Receives Favorable Decisions in Spot-On Pesticide Class Actions
- Attorney Barry S. Kantrowitz Wins $800,000 Verdict in New York Premises Liability Case
Need an Attorney in Rockland County, NY or Bergen County, NJ?
Contact our firm today to discuss your legal matter with one of our skilled attorneys. We will make an evening appointment with you, if necessary. Call us toll free at (800) 711-5258 or fill out our online contact form. Regardless of how you reach us, we are here for you and ready to meet with you to discuss your case.