Workers Compensation Lawyers Serving Rockland County and Bergen County

Under the law, you generally cannot pursue a lawsuit against your employer after an accident causes your personal injury on the job. Our Workers Compensation attorneys can assist you with a work-related injury. We will help you determine whether you need to apply solely for workers compensation benefits, or you should also pursue third-party liability claims.

Should I File a Personal Injury Lawsuit or Workers Compensation Claim?

Any worker who has been injured on the job should be entitled to pursue a workers compensation claim for medical expenses and lost wages. What workers may not realize is that a person may also be able to pursue third-party liability claims, or injury lawsuit, when a party other than your employer is responsible for your accident.

Our attorneys are experienced in protecting your New York and New Jersey workers compensation rights by:

  • Acting in a timely manner to get claims admitted by insurance carriers to ensure injured workers will receive benefits
  • Helping injured workers receive benefits in the correct amount
  • Assisting clients in receiving the appropriate, doctor-recommended medical treatments
  • Making sure you receive a fair evaluation of your permanent impairment and that you receive benefits to compensate you for your losses
  • Seeking full financial compensation for your injury

Do I Need a Lawyer After a Construction Site Accident?

Barry Kantrowitz leads our personal injury division to assist injured workers in cases involving: scaffolding accidents, construction site accidents, a car accident at work as well as many others. Our experience can help you get the best possible outcome for your case.

If you were injured on the job, contact Kantrowitz, Goldhamer & Graifman, P.C. today for a free case evaluation from a personal injury attorney. Contact us via the contact form on our website or call us toll free at (800) 711-5258. Our offices are located in Bergen County, NJ and Rockland County, NY.