Need to Modify Child Support Or Alimony?

Family Lawyers for Modification of Divorce Orders

KGG attorneys' many years of experience and reputation for results are proof that we can help modify child support & alimony

KGG partner and divorce attorney Paul Goldhamer has almost four decades of experience with modifications to divorce judgments and settlement agreements. We can also enforce and protect your rights in court when an alimony, child support or child custody obligation is not being fulfilled.

When Can I Modify Child Support?

A dramatic change in your job status, income or residence could warrant a revision of your New York or New Jersey divorce settlement agreement. You would benefit from the experienced post-divorce modifications representation of the divorce lawyers at Kantrowitz, Goldhamer & Graifman, P.C. We listen carefully to your wishes regarding modifications and child support enforcements, offer realistic assessments of your chances for success, and work with you to create effective solutions.

Do you need to change your settlement agreement because your employment situation has changed, or you have lost your job altogether? Are you tired of waiting for your former spouse to abide by obligations for spousal support or child visitation? Our KGG attorneys’ many years of experience and reputation for results are proof that we can help. A post-decree modification or enforcement may be necessary due to a sudden change in lifestyle or situation, such as:

  • Job loss or promotion causing a decrease or increase in income
  • Serious illness or injury requiring expensive treatments in another state
  • Parental relocation outside New York or New Jersey
  • Failure to abide by child custody law or support provisions in a divorce decree
  • Failure to abide by property division requirements in a divorce settlement

Our goal is to negotiate and accomplish an amicable outcome, but we are fully prepared to litigate aggressively, if and when necessary. The attorneys at KGG pride themselves on attentive personal service to our clients. You will be involved throughout the legal process, and we will be available to answer your questions and address any concerns you may have.

Do You Need a Family Law Attorney to Modify Child Support or Alimony?

Contact KGG today to learn more about how we can smoothly expedite your post-divorce modification or enforcement legal needs. We offer legal representation for divorce modifications in Bergen County as well as divorce modifications in Rockland County. Our full service law offices are conveniently located within our New York and New Jersey communities; meet with us for an initial consultation. You can reach us toll-free at: (800) 711-5258.