Personal Injury Attorney in Rockland County, NY
Kantrowitz, Goldhamer & Graifman P.C., Offering Experience and Success to Our Clients Since 1975
In Rockland County, there are resident fatalaties, hundreds are hospitalized and thousands are treated and released from an emergency department due to traffic related injuries annually. Personal injury can drastically affect your health, your job, your family and your future.
Personal Injury Related Cases in Rockland County
- In 2008 the total number of accidents was 6,182, the number of fatal accidents was 16 and non-fatal personal injury accidents were 2,286.
- In 2009 the total number of accidents was 6,275, fatal accidents were 1,060 and non-fatal accidents were 2,290.
- Total number of 6,410 was reported in 2010, the number of fatal accidents was 18 and non-fatal accidents were 2,300.
- In 2011 there were a total of 6,437 crashes with 17 fatal and 2,263 non-fatal personal injury crashes.
- In 2012 there were 6,211 crashes, the number of fatal crashes was 15 and non-fatal crashes were 2, 168.
- In 2013 there were 6,107 crashes, 16 fatal and 2,073 non- fatal crashes.
Our Practice Areas
Kantrowitz, Goldhamer & Graifman P.C. handles a variety of personal injury cases including:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- DWI Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Product Liability
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Nursing Home Abuse
Decades of Combined Experience Plus an Eye for Detail
Our attorneys offer legal representation to benefit your home, family, business and your future. We recognize that each case and each client is unique—which is why we focus on the details of the Fine Art of Practicing Law. Our firm consists of attorneys who specialize on a particular area of law, which allows us to offer a wide variety of practice areas while maintaining a high level of skill in each one.
Contact Us Today
If you have suffered an injury caused by someone else’s negligent action, you need a personal injury attorney on your side. While you concentrate on getting well, the attorneys at Kantrowitz, Goldhamer & Graifman P.C. in Rockland County will diligently pursue the compensation you deserve. Call us today at 201 690 7735/ 845 459 0001/ 800 771 5258 or email us at email@example.com.