Car Accident on the Job?

Rockland County Injury Lawyers for Work-Related Auto Accidents

Photo of a stressed person after a car accident

If you are injured in a serious car accident while on the job, there is often confusion over your right to pursue compensation and where you should file a claim. Injuries from accidents on the job are typically covered by your employer’s workers’ compensation policy. Injuries that result from car accidents are generally covered by the at-fault driver’s auto insurance policy. Work-related car accident claims are a combination of these two scenarios, and require the kind of know-how KGG can provide to be pursued successfully.

An experienced Bergen County injury attorney at the law firm of Kantrowitz, Goldhamer & Graifman, P.C., can help you answer questions regarding your work-related accident and help you recover the full compensation you deserve.

Experienced New York and New Jersey Work-Related Car Accident Lawyers

People who are injured in a car or truck accident while on the job may be eligible for workers’ compensation benefits. In some cases, a third-party liability claim against the at-fault driver may also be appropriate. Our experience at handling car and truck accident litigation enables our firm to effectively represent clients in work-related car accident claims.

If you have suffered a back or spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury or other serious personal injury in a car accident while on the job, make sure your legal interests are fully protected. We can help you pursue a settlement with full financial compensation. These are the funds necessary for you to receive proper medical treatment and to pay for your lost wages.

Contact the Experienced Rockland County Injury Attorneys at KGG

We will schedule your free initial consultation with a skilled, caring and attentive personal injury lawyer. Fill out our online contact form or send us an email to have someone get in touch with you, or call us directly at (800) 660-7843.