Information About Our Class Action Lawsuits
The Investors’ Hotline has been established to help our clients who own stocks with pending Class Action Lawsuits involving Securities Class Actions and Consumer Class Actions.
If you own any of the stocks listed below, there has recently been a substantial decline in the stock which may have been the result of fraud or other actionable conduct on the part of certain directors or officers of the company.
If you wish to learn more about your legal rights as a shareholder or a Class Member, please contact class action attorney Gary S. Graifman.
You may also have been involved in a consumer transaction involving fraud or misrepresentation. Some of the past or pending class actions involving consumer fraud are below:
- Toyota Rav 4 Headlight Class Action Litigation
- Anthem Data Breach
- Sunoco Deceptive Gift Card Program
- Home Depot Data Breach
- Dollar Rent a Car and Thrifty Car Rental Overcharges
- Securities Class Action Filed Against Amarin Corporation
- Mercedes Benz Balance Shaft Gear Defect
- Honda Pilot and Ridgeline Radiator Defect
- Meningitis Contamination and Resulting Injuries
- Brother Laser Printer Color Toner Cartridge Class Action
- Firm Investigates BMW 5 Series (E39) Tire Jack Complaint
- MF GLOBAL, LTD
- LG Electronics Plasma and LCD Class Action
- MI Windows and Doors, Inc.
- Firm Investigates Defects in TrimBoard of Louisiana Pacific
- Brother Printers
- Jeep Grand Cherokee
- Chrysler Engine Defect
- RAMBUS, INC.
- Sterling Financial Corporation
- Hyundai Sonata Brake Defect Matter
- Infiniti G35
- Best Buy, Price Match Guarantee
- The Primary Fund
- Oppenheimer Rochester Municipals Fund