What can the courts do to remedy my claim of discrimination?

The courts have a lot of power to remedy what occurred to you in the workplace if you actually prove that you were either unlawfully terminated or treated in some adverse way. For example, you could be reinstated to your position if you’ve been terminated, or you can get what’s called emotional distress damages. That’s essentially pain and suffering for having been the target of discrimination or harassment. You can also get economic damages if you’ve been fired from your job, for example, and you lose pay. You can get that recouped and you can also get your attorneys fees paid by the court. So there are a lot of remedies available. We try to get what’s best for that particular situation.

Back to the video FAQ list

Let Us Review Your Case

Speak with an experienced attorney that can get you the compensation you deserve. Your call is confidential.

For Immediate Service, Call 800-711-5258