Is There A Difference Between A Property Settlement Agreement And A Stipulation Of Settlement?

A stipulation of settlement, a property settlement agreement, a PSA, which is short for a property settlement agreement, or a separation agreement, are really all the same thing. It is a contract entered into between two people that sets forth all the rights and liabilities of the parties. It includes the division of all your assets, who has custody of the children, what the visitation arrangements will be, what the child support and spousal support will be, and what your rights are if you complete a divorce.

Back to the video FAQ list

Let Us Review Your Case

Speak with an experienced attorney that can get you the compensation you deserve. Your call is confidential.

For Immediate Service, Call 800-711-5258