I’m not receiving the full amount of the ordered child support or alimony. What can I do?

You can enforce an agreement or a judgment of divorce by going to court and demanding that you be paid what your spouse was directed to pay. If they fail to pay it, the court has many, many powers. They can attach their salary. They can take money from their bank account. They can force them to pay through the Support Collection Unit. You can take their assets and sell them, and if there are no assets and the court believes that it’s being done willfully, the can be found to be in contempt of court and punished by being placed in jail.

Back to the video FAQ list

Let Us Review Your Case

Speak with an experienced attorney that can get you the compensation you deserve. Your call is confidential.

For Immediate Service, Call 800-711-5258