If my spouse is not paying child support, do I have to let them see the children?

The answer is generally yes. If your ex-spouse is not a danger to the children, you can not unilaterally cut off their right to see their children. A court will enforce, separately and independently, your right to have the child support paid. If the person can’t pay the child support legitimately because they’re out of work and have no assets, poverty is not a bar. It is not a reason to prevent people from visiting with their own children.

Back to the video FAQ list

Let Us Review Your Case

Speak with an experienced attorney that can get you the compensation you deserve. Your call is confidential.

For Immediate Service, Call 800-711-5258