The answer to that is generally no, especially if it’s in violation of an agreement or a court order, but you can return to court if you are substantially spending a great deal more time with your children, and ask for modification. However, courts will almost never give a modification unless you are spending at least 50% of the child’s time with each parent.

Back to the video FAQ list