Can alimony be modified or terminated?

Alimony or spousal support can be modified, or terminated, depending on subsequent events. If there’s been a drastic change of circumstances … such as a loss of a job, injury, and it’s not your fault … you can have your support modified.

Back to the video FAQ list

Let Us Review Your Case

Speak with an experienced attorney that can get you the compensation you deserve. Your call is confidential.

For Immediate Service, Call 800-711-5258