Car Accident at Work?

Personal Injury Lawyers for On the Job Car Accidents & Third Party Claims

After a car accident at work, you may be entitled to workers compensation & compensation under an insurance policy, plus third party liability claims.

If you are injured in a serious car accident while on the job, there is often confusion over your right to pursue compensation and where you should file a claim. Injuries from accidents on the job are typically covered by your employer’s workers compensation policy. Injuries that result from car accidents are generally covered by the at-fault driver’s auto insurance policy. Work-related car accident claims are a combination of these two scenarios, and require the kind of know-how that KGG can provide to be pursued successfully.

An experienced personal injury attorney at the law firm of Kantrowitz, Goldhamer & Graifman, P.C., can help you answer questions regarding your work-related accident and help you recover the full compensation you deserve.

What Do I Do After a Car Accident at Work?

People who are injured in a car or truck accident while on the job may be eligible for workers compensation benefits. In some cases, a third-party liability claims against the at-fault driver may also be appropriate. Our experience at handling car and truck accident litigation enables our firm to effectively represent clients in work-related car accident claims.

If you have suffered a back or spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury or other serious personal injury in a car accident at work, make sure your legal interests are fully protected. We can help you pursue a settlement with full financial compensation. These are the funds necessary for you to receive proper medical treatment and to pay for your lost wages.

Do I Need Car Accident Lawyers For a Work-Related Crash?

We will schedule your free initial consultation with a skilled personal injury lawyer. Fill out our online contact form to have someone get in touch with you or call us directly at (800) 711-5258. We have offices in Rockland County, NY and Bergen County, NJ.

Let Us Review Your Case

Speak with an experienced attorney that can get you the compensation you deserve. Your call is confidential.

For Immediate Service, Call 800-711-5258