Meet Litigation Attorney Robert A. Lubitz Esq.
Handling Insurance and Injury Claims
Robert A. Lubitz has practiced since 1978, and is licensed in New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Florida. He is admitted in the federal courts of the U.S. District Court of New Jersey, the Southern and Eastern District Courts of New York, the U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and Third Circuit.
Since 1987, Bob has maintained a professional relationship with KGG and has successfully practiced, representing both plaintiffs and defendants by adhering steadfastly to his “5 P’s for Success”:
- PREPARATION – Fully and completely prepare for all tasks ahead, with careful strategic planning.
- PRESENTATION – Always on the highest professional level; in appearance, conduct and in all work produced.
- PERSEVERANCE – Determination to do the best job possible for each client.
- PRO-ACTIVITY – In all matters and cases, maintain contact and follow-up with clients, and all parties concerned.
- PERCEPTION – Perceive and understand the facts, people and circumstances. Listen and keep an open mind.
Bob owes his success to what colleagues and adversary attorneys have recognized as a very thorough and tenacious representation of his clients. He has practiced civil litigation on behalf of officers and directors of several Manhattan cooperative apartment corporations and condominium associations; major insurance companies, the New York State Insurance Fund; and on behalf of individuals involving damages sustained from hazards on premises, defective products, motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, employment law disputes, breach of contract cases as well as class action cases.
To contact attorney Bob Lubitz for more information, call (800) 711-5258 today or fill out the online contact form to schedule a free case review.