Rockland and Bergen County Injury Attorneys Discuss Important Legal Topics
At Kantrowitz, Goldhamer & Graifman, P.C. we understand that legal issues can be complex and confusing at times. Our attorneys are experienced in different areas of the law, meaning we can offer our clients a broad range of services. We have compiled some articles here which may address some of the issues you are currently facing.
Matrimonial law topics like prenuptial agreements, along with personal injury issues such as nursing home neglect, and other areas like estate law, employment law and class action lawsuits are covered in the following articles. We hope that this may alleviate some of your concerns between now and your initial consultation with our Bergen and Rockland County divorce lawyers.
- Elder Abuse: a Growing Yet Invisible New York Epidemic
- Divorce Statistics
- Prenuptial Discussions Make Couples Stronger
- Tax FAQs for Couples in Divorce
- Problems with Gifts From Parents
- Preventing Separate Property From Becoming Marital Property
- New York and New Jersey Divorce Filings Increase in January
- Workers’ Rights Under New York Anti-Discrimination Law
- Sony to Users: Game Over for Class-Action Lawsuits
- Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Insurance in New York
- New York Federal Court Sets Date for Class Action Jury Trial in Best Buy Price Match Guarantee Consumer Case
- Premises Liability: Is a Property Owner Responsible for Your Injury?
- New York Laws Protect Residents Against Bed Sores
- Defeat in Wal-Mart Case Does Not Spell the End for Class Action Lawsuits
- Verizon to Pay $20 Million to Settle Disability Discrimination Claims
- When Medicare and Personal Injury Lawsuits Collide
- One in 13 Elderly New Yorkers Are Suffering From Abuse; Few Report It
- Supreme Court Decision in Concepcion v. AT&T: Another Blow to Consumers
- Breaking Down the Tort Reform Myth
Contact the Experienced Injury, Divorce and Class Action Attorneys at KGG
Call us toll free at 800-660-7843. We would be happy to schedule an appointment to meet with you to discuss your concerns further. Whether you are going through a divorce, have suffered an injury as a result of someone else’s negligence or are dealing with another legal conflict, the attorneys at KGG are here to help. We can also be reached via email or by filling out a contact form online.